- September 15, 2016
- ISM-SEM Member Meeting: Tour of Bay Corrugated Container, Inc.
- Location: 1655 West 7th Street, Monroe, MI 48161
- October 20, 2016
- ISM-SEM Member Meeting: Tax Effective Supply Chain Management (TESCM)
- Location: Location TBD
- November 17, 2016
- ISM-SEM Member Meeting: How to Promote and Implement a Strategic Purchasing Culture
- Location: NSF International, 789 N. Dixboro Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48105
- December 15, 2016
- ISM-SEM Member Appreciation Meeting & Holiday Event
- Location: Location TBD
- January 19, 2017
- ISM-SEM Member Meeting: Procuring on Total Cost of Ownership and Total Profit Added
- Location: Location to be determined.
- Click here to view all events
other events of interest
Institute for Supply Management - Southeast Michigan
|Click Here to learn about Sponsorship Opportunities|
|Join the ISM LinkedIn Group to keep abreast of your fellow Procurement and Purchasing Professionals|
The mission of ISM Southeast Michigan is to serve our members as an affiliate of the Institute for Supply Management by providing superior opportunities for education, networking, and career enhancement as a means of advancing and promoting the leading edge practices and profession of Purchasing and Supply Management.
Our local affiliate has approximately 350 members. Founded in 1915, the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) is one of the most respected educational associations in the United States. ISM is a communication link with more than 40,000 purchasing and supply management professionals. Full Membership in ISM entitles you to all benefits of both our Local and the National Organization. Both ISM and ISM-SEM are not-for-profit associations.
Monthly dinner meetings are held at multiple locations in and around Metro Detroit and consist of a mini-seminar, followed by a sit-down dinner, and completed with an after dinner key-note speaker. Annual membership dues are $270.00 which includes the cost of all of the monthly dinner meetings, and guest attendance is generally $35.00 per meeting.
WELCOME NEW & RETURNING MEMBERS
- David Duggan, Valeo
- Gary Foster, CPSM, C.P.M.
- Lana Klein, Inteva Products
- Joel Weina, Amcor Rigid Plastics
- Aplava Karthik, Student
- Tessa Eastman, Student
- Devadatta Kulkarni, Tata Consultancy Services
- Donald Stonehouse, Letica Corporation
- Eric Lee, Student
- Spencer Webb, ValuePoint Materials
- Terri Rouse-Shelton C.P.M., JIT Supply Chain Cons Solutions
- Aunshree Skidham, Student
- Faye Northey, Wayne County Airport Authority
- Wendy Maldonado, CPSM, C.P.M.,GKN Driveline
- Ross Scott, Student
- John Mogelnicki, Chassix
- Paul Corby, Thirdware Solutions
- Kristyn Luiso,
- Cecilia Jidas, C.P.M., Amcor Rigid Plastics