- December 11, 2014
- ISM-SEM Member Meeting: Holiday Networking / Toys-for-Tots event
- Location: Ukrainian Culture Center, Warren
- January 15, 2015
- ISM-SEM Member Meeting: Macro and Micro Trends in Employment
- Location: AIAG Headquarters - 26200 Lahser Road Suite 200 , Southfield, MI 48033
- February 19, 2015
- ISM-SEM Member Meeting: Risk Management
- Location: Blue Cross Blue Shield M ichigan - 600 E. Lafayette, Detroit, MI
- March 19, 2015
- ISM-SEM Member Meeting: How and Why to Procure on Total Cost of Ownership
- Location: Location TBD
- April 16, 2015
- ISM-SEM Member Meeting: Lean Culture
- Location: Location TBD
- Click here to view all events
other events of interest
INSTITUTE FOR SUPPLY MANAGEMENT - SOUTHEAST MICHIGAN
The mission of ISM - Southeast Michigan is to serve our members as an affiliate of the Institute for Supply Management by providing superior opportunities for education, networking, and career enhancement as a means of advancing and promoting the leading edge practices and profession of Purchasing and Supply Management.
ISM - Southeast Michigan (ISM - SEM) is an Affiliate (04-170) of the Institute for Supply Management (ISM), Headquartered in Tempe, AZ.
Our local affiliate in Southeast Michigan has approximately 350 members. Founded in 1915, the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) is one of the most respected educational associations in the United States. ISM is a communication link with more than 40,000 purchasing and supply management professionals. Full Membership in ISM - SEM entitles you to all benefits of both our Local and the National Organization. Both ISM and ISM - SEM are not-for-profit associations.
Monthly dinner meetings are held at multiple locations in and around Metro Detroit and consist of a mini-seminar, followed by a sit-down dinner, and completed with an after dinner key-note speaker. Annual membership dues are $270.00 which includes the cost of all of the monthly dinner meetings, and guest attendance is generally $35.00 per meeting.
Membership requirements are simple. Anyone whose primary responsibilities are in procurement, logistics, supply chain or materials management is a candidate. The most important requirement is a thirst for knowledge, continuous improvement, and ongoing professional development.
For a full list of membership requirements, click here.
Why should you become a member?
Click here for reasons to join!
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS
Andriy Bilunskiy, WSU
Ryan Cramer, Douglas Dynamics
Melvin Lofton, Eagle Ottawa