- November 17, 2016
- ISM-SEM Member Meeting: How to Promote and Implement a Strategic Purchasing Culture
- Location: NSF International, 789 N. Dixboro Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48105
- Click here to view all events
other events of interest
INSTITUTE FOR SUPPLY MANAGEMENT - SOUTHEAST MICHIGAN
The mission of ISM - Southeast Michigan is to serve our members as an affiliate of the Institute for Supply Management by providing superior opportunities for education, networking, and career enhancement as a means of advancing and promoting the leading edge practices and profession of Purchasing and Supply Management.
ISM - Southeast Michigan (ISM - SEM) is an Affiliate (04-170) of the Institute for Supply Management (ISM), Headquartered in Tempe, AZ.
Our local affiliate in Southeast Michigan has approximately 350 members. Founded in 1915, the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) is one of the most respected educational associations in the United States. ISM is a communication link with more than 40,000 purchasing and supply management professionals. Full Membership in ISM - SEM entitles you to all benefits of both our Local and the National Organization. Both ISM and ISM - SEM are not-for-profit associations.
Monthly dinner meetings are held at multiple locations in and around Metro Detroit and consist of a mini-seminar, followed by a sit-down dinner, and completed with an after dinner key-note speaker. Annual membership dues are $270.00 which includes the cost of all of the monthly dinner meetings, and guest attendance is generally $35.00 per meeting.
Membership requirements are simple. Anyone whose primary responsibilities are in procurement, logistics, supply chain or materials management is a candidate. The most important requirement is a thirst for knowledge, continuous improvement, and ongoing professional development.
For a full list of membership requirements, click here.
Why should you become a member?
Click here for reasons to join!
WELCOME NEW & RETURNING MEMBERS
- David Duggan, Valeo
- Gary Foster, CPSM, C.P.M.
- Lana Klein, Inteva Products
- Joel Weina, Amcor Rigid Plastics
- Aplava Karthik, Student
- Tessa Eastman, Student
- Devadatta Kulkarni, Tata Consultancy Services
- Donald Stonehouse, Letica Corporation
- Eric Lee, Student
- Spencer Webb, ValuePoint Materials
- Terri Rouse-Shelton C.P.M., JIT Supply Chain Cons Solutions
- Aunshree Skidham, Student
- Faye Northey, Wayne County Airport Authority
- Wendy Maldonado, CPSM, C.P.M.,GKN Driveline
- Ross Scott, Student
- John Mogelnicki, Chassix
- Paul Corby, Thirdware Solutions
- Kristyn Luiso,
- Cecilia Jidas, C.P.M., Amcor Rigid Plastics